Book Your Sage 50 Accounts [Advanced] Training
Are there too many distractions in the office to give your Sage training 100%? Why not try our purpose built training facilities! Only £95.00 + vat per person.
- Class sizes are small and instruction is personal.
- Each course is taught by experienced Sage personnel in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- This training is ideal for existing users with at least a basic understanding of Sage 50 Accounts.
Choose the training if…
you want to know how to use the essential management reporting and periodic routines within Sage 50 Accounts including integration with Microsoft Word and Excel or if you are using Sage 50 Accounts Plus and Accounts Professional and want to know how to use the stock control functionality, sales invoices and credit notes as well aspects of foreign trade functionality.
- Produce, check & submit a VAT return
- Understand product pricing
- Understand discount structures
- Perform a bank reconciliation by comparing transactions to the actual bank statement
- Credit control reports
- Customer aged reports
- Preventing late payments by formalising credit terms & sending statements
- Dealing with bad debts by writing off & reclaiming VAT
- Dealing with late payments, placing accounts on hold & late payment charges
- Understanding Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Budget reports
- Integrate with Microsoft Office to produce mail merges & integrated reporting using Excel
- How to plan & maintain stock records, post opening balances & record adjustments
- Setting up multiple delivery addresses for your Company, your customers & suppliers
- Purchase order cycle, process from entry to delivery
- Match & post invoices to orders
- Sales order cycle, process from entry to despatch, links to other areas of Sage
- Stock takes & processing stock adjustments, stock returns & stock month ends
- Producing multiple invoices using recurring transactions, skeletons & duplicates
Fill out the form below to book a place for Sage 50 Accounts [Advanced] Classroom training: